top of page
Borgogno Barbera d'Alba DOC

Grape Variety: Barbera


Alcohol: 14.5% Vol


Vinification:Fermentation of about 12 days at low temperatures,24-28℃,light pressing and an aging for 70% in steel tanks for 10 months and the remaining 30%in large Slavonian oak barrels always for 10 months, at a natural temperature of 18°C,finally the two parts are assembled and aged for about 3 months in the bottle. This classic process allows the maintenance of acid freshness and fruit fragrance, in a wine to drink, fragrant, typical and elegant.


Colour: Very intense ruby red

Bouquet: Vinous and persistent bouquet,which tends to be ethereal with moderate aging in the bottle.


Taste: Dry and with a pleasantly bitter edge encircling plum and cherry fruit and floral notes.

Borgogno Barbera d'Alba DOC

    bottom of page